.

.

Monday 6 November 2023

Waiting For Santa

 


Hope everyone is okay after all the terrible weather we have been having my heart goes out to those who have been flooded it's really awful. 

My card is a LOTV stamp and I thought I would put a window die on to make it look as though you were looking in while she waits for Santa to come. I've been putting my feet up and started crocheting a baby blanket but when the meds kick in I have to put it down because I just can't follow my pattern LOL but at least they are giving me some pain relief. Our Daughter has her first scan this Thursday so we are all excited for that and she said when she gets another scan further along they definitely don't want to know whether its a boy or girl they both want a surprise!...but our Granddaughter said she definitely want's to know because if it's a boy it will have to be 'Rebirthed' and changed into a girl hahaha! 

Well take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful image,diecut window and card Sue,if only Christmas Eve had been that peaceful in my home

Liz said...

Super card Sue, lovely design with the scene through the window.
I had to smile when I read about your granddaughter. I remember when I was 7 my baby brother was born. I wanted him sent back and swapped for a girl. I already had a brother and didn't want another one. 🤣 xx

anne said...

I love the way you have put the window die over the image it really adds depth to your lovely card.
Love your grandaughters comment, it reminded me of a story in my husbands family, when his sister was born he asked "What have you brought that home for? I wanted a dog"
Hugs
Anne x

Chris said...

Such an adorable image Sue, love the design with the window.
Glad meds are helping with the pain- even if you are feeling totally spaced out! Just do what your body is telling you to and rest.
A first scan is so exciting, a wonderful time for the proud parents and the rest of the family. Your daughter sounds like mine-she didn't want to know either. Don't like the sound of that 'Rebirthed' -could be painful!!!
xxx

Janette said...

A beautiful card Sue, love the window, so cute.
So glad your pain meds help, I think after awhile your body gets used to them, I know I am, so I can carry on mostly.
How exciting to have a new baby on the way, I would love another grandchild, no one wants to come forward though, haha, how miserable of them...
Take care. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A delightful card Sue, Love the addition of the window. How wonderful to see the scans and know that all is good. I wouldn't want to know either. Aren't children funny with their sayings.
Faith x

Lisa said...

Really cute window scene and image.