.

.

Wednesday 13 December 2023

#586 Fab'n'Funky Challenge - 'Christmas'


Time for our 'just for fun' challenge at Fab'n'Funky and I am the host this fortnight and I chose the theme of  'Christmas'. I have created a forest scene...well I have tried to LOL.
Well it's my birthday tomorrow! so I'm going to get my hair done and me and 'the hubster' are going out for a meal...and of course a lady never tells her age! but I'm wayyyyyyyyyy passed 21 hahahaha! Can't believe where the years have gone I still feel like a teenager but then when I try to do things I realise I'm not!
Take care and stay warm and safe and lots of huggles xxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

 

8 comments:

meg said...

Best wishes for your birthday tomorrow Sue,hope you have a wonderful day.Your wintry forest scene is beautiful

Anonymous said...

Sweet card Sue. Have a wonderful time on your birthday.

Janette said...

I love the scene you created Sue its beautifully done, a gorgeous card.
Happy birthday for tomorrow, sounds like your going to have a lovely time, enjoy. xxx

Chris said...

I hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow Sue, enjoy your special day. A hair- do and a meal out sounds like a lovely way to celebrate.
Your card is beautiful, such a peaceful winter scene.
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a beautiful card Sue, love the design.
Happy Birthday for tomorrow, have a fabulous day, Kate x

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the beautiful scene you have created. Happy Birthday for tomorrow, hope you have a lovely day and enjoy your meal.

Pat xx

Liz said...

Wonderful card, I love the scene you've created.
Happy Birthday for tomorrow, hope you have a lovely day. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love your scene Sue. Beautiful dies used so beautifully. Love your beautiful background too. Happy Birthday, for tomorrow Sue, enjoy every minute and forget the aches and pains etc, it's what is in our heads that's the most important. At least that's what I say, when my body objects to me doing things hahaha.
Faith x