.

.

Saturday 9 December 2023

Sweet Stampin - ''Christmas'

 


Time for our 'just for fun' challenge at Sweet Stampin and the theme is 'Christmas'...so I've coloured up this cute Mo's Digital image and it does have glitter on! but of course you can't see it. 

Well I think I've got everything we need for Christmas except the food of course but the turkey crown is ordered..none of us eat the legs or wings so it's a waste of money buying a huge turkey! 

I hope you are all staying warm and snug because we have had some bitterly cold days and nights here so we have been snuggled under a cosy blanket on the sofa together with Ollie lol...take care and lots of snuggles xxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Janette said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Sue, I love the image and the scene you made is perfect for her, look at that smile...
I am like you, I buy a crown these days, everyone used to argue over the legs, but those days are long gone, no idea what changed :)). You did make me smile about you all snuggled under a blanket, even Ollie, when my Codie was still with me he would have been just the same, happy dayz. xxx

meg said...

A wonderful wintry scene Sue,your image and diecuts are beautiful

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a wonderful happy scene Sue, a gorgeous card. We have strong winds, making the 11C temperature feel much, much colder. Keep warm x
Faith x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Sue, such a sweet image and the background woodland scene is beautiful. It's turned a lot milder here, even got the laundry dry on the line today after a wet and gloomy start! How lovely to have the kind of dog that you can snuggle up with- Marvin is not good at snuggling, he marmalises me and tries to lick me to death, not pleasant or relaxing !!!
Take care and enjoy the weekend
xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the background and your beautiful image.

Pat xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautiful card Sue, such a lovely scene with your cute little girl.
Good for you being so well ahead of your preparations, I'm getting there, take care and I hope Paul is keeping well, Kate x