.

.

Friday 29 July 2022


 Hi everyone...it seem's ages since I have blogged but I really haven't done any card making at all. I made this card for my neighbour's husband who is into western's and used the Whimsey set of dies which I think are so funny! The hubster is waiting to go in hospital for another operation on the drive line that goes into his stomach..they are having to remove it and make another opening because this one has become infected..this will be the second time it's been moved! We went yesterday to the hospital and they have given him strong antibiotics and now we are waiting for a phone call. 

We had a really good downpour the other day but I'm guessing not nearly enough that we need but the lawns got a lot of rain and the plants. Woody has to go back to the vets again because his back leg still isn't right he still isn't putting it down on the floor..so hopefully they will sort it this time. I think I've caught up on all that's happening here LOL 

I hope you are all keeping ok my friend comes down from Scotland on Monday so I'm really excited can't wait to see her! Take care everyone and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Chris said...

Love these stamps Sue- brilliant card for a westerns fan ! Sorry to hear Paul needs yet more surgery-hope it's 3rd time lucky! Hope the vets sort Woody's leg too, poor boy. I feel so sorry for the dogs when they're in pain- they can't tell you how they feel.
Have a wonderful time with your friend- enjoy talking each other's ears off.
hugs
xxx

meg said...

What a fabulous fun card Sue,love the images and sentiments.Hope Paul gets word from the hospital soon and Woody's leg improves. Enjoy your friends visit

Sarah said...

LOL, what a fun card Sue, love the cheeky sentiments and those hilarious neddies. Hope all goes well for Hubby and Woody. Have a wonderful time with your friend xx

Janette said...

Love this card Sue, perfect for any western fan.
I hope your hubby soon gets his op; how awful for him and poor Woody, so worrying isn't it. Hope you enjoy your visit, have fun.xx

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Sue, great images.
I hope your hubby soon gets sorted and Woody's leg.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

SarahR said...

Hi Sue, that's such a fun card - I love the donkeys, their expressions are priceless!

Just had a catch up on your last few cards (marvellous all of them!) and posts as well, so sorry to hear that your hip is still giving you gyp and that hubby is going back into hospital. Got fingers, toes, eyes - everything crossed - that things improve for you both. Also sorry to hear Woody's leg is hurting him and hope that the Vet works out what's wrong this time.

On a brighter note, I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time with your friend and a any rain is welcome at the minute! It's currently pouring it down here in not so sunny Lincolnshire!!

Best wishes,
Sarah

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue me wonderful little blogging friend.
So sorry to hear Paul is waiting to have another op I do so hope he doesn't have to wait too long for it.
Sending lots of healing thoughts his way.
I love this card and the design is so funny and wonderful.
Just right for a western enthusiast too.
Oh poor Woody I do so hope the vets can sort his leg out.
Sending lots of Sloppies for Olliebobs and Woody.
Enjoy your friends visit.
Lots of crafty love. Fairy Godmother Jenny L.