.

.

Monday 1 August 2022

Shabby Chic with Sweet Stampin

 


Hi everyone! I am so late with this challenge post...we have a 'just for fun' over at Sweet Stampin and the theme is Shabby Chic. I should have posted this on Saturday but I totally forgot! so I apologise to my teamies.

I hope you are all okay ..Woody is going for an x-ray tomorrow on his back leg..I nearly fainted at the price £450!! good job we are insured lol...and I'm going to treat myself to the hairdressers in the afternoon...so looking forward to that. We haven't heard from the hospital about 'the hubsters' op yet only that he has 2 types of 'bug' and I've been religiously cleaning it all every day for him. My friend arrives today at her sister's but I won't be seeing her until Wednesday!! but we are sooooooo excited lol

Stay safe and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Chris said...

I so love this image Sue- reminds me of my daughter when she was small- loved to clomp around in Mummy's shoes!Lovely design and colours too- you do 'shabby chic' much better than I do.
Hope Woody gets on ok tomorrow and the x-ray reveals the problem with his leg, and hope Paul doesn't have to wait too long for his op.
Have fun with your friend!
xx

meg said...

An image that will evoke memories for everyone with a daughter, high heels and lipstick a firm favourite for dressing up.A beautiful shabby chic card. Hope Woody is ok and that Paul gets an admission date soon.Enjoy your friends visit.

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue, I just love this Mo image.
Hope everything starts to go well for you all and your friends visit picks you up.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sue what a beautiful creation I love the shabby chic style the image is beautifully coloured ACE make
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Sue, a lovely image.
I hope the x-ray shows up what is wrong with Woody's leg.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x