.

.

Friday 29 September 2023

Feriona The Fairy


 This is another image from Mo's Digital Pencil called 'Teen Fairy Feriona' sorry if I'm using Mo's images all the time but I really love them lol She is one of the images from Mo's Patreon group which you can find HERE.

Looking forward to the weekend because I'm picking my eldest Grandson up and he firstly has to go for his new glasses and then we are doing some Christmas shopping! Unfortunately our other Grandson is working so he can't come but gives me the opportunity to get some of his stocking fillers while he's not there. 'The hubster' is so hard to buy for oh my goodness ask him what he would like and the same answer 'I really don't need anything'. When he was well enough he used to play golf so I had something I could buy but sadly he had to give that up a few years ago....so I will have to get my thinking cap on! 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend hope the weather isn't too bad..take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxx

7 comments:

meg said...

She's a stunner Sue and so beautifully coloured,a wonderful card

jimlynn said...

Super cute card and image. I especially like her socks! LOL! Love the flowers on the sides and the way you framed her out in the heart. Precious.
Have a great weekend.
Lynn

Chris said...

I don't blame you for choosing to use these fabulous Mo images while you have the time! I love this one, have just printed her myself, ready to colour as soon as I have time. Your card is gorgeous- I love the way you've coloured this sweetie! Hope you have a lovely day with your grandson, good luck with Christmas shopping.
xxx

Janette said...

Never say sorry for using a Mo image, to me they are by far the best, I have tons Sue and love them all and love to see them.
This is so sweet, real pretty card.
Have a lovely time with your grandson. xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Sue it all looks so soft and delicate
hugs
lolo x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I agree with Janette, no need for sorry, they are all gorgeous images and this is so beautiful and a really lovely girly card. Love it Sue. Hope your shopping was successful, I haven't even got around to thinking of Christmas presents! Hope Paul is OK.
Faith x

Brenda said...

What a precious card Sue, I love this sweet image and I don't tire of you using Mo's images at all! Love how you colored this little sweetie, the heart shape is so sweet and I love those flowers. Again, perfect background paper! Yes, time to be shopping for those Christmas gifts! Why are men so hard to buy for??? I mean, my late husband just went out and bought what he needed, so it was hard to get him something too. I did get him a new set of golf clubs to go golfing with our boys, but sadly he passed before him could use them. I hope you find something to get for hubby! Hugs, Brenda