.

.

Thursday 28 September 2023

Halloween


 Horrible weather today so we've all stayed indoors...I've been in my craft room doing a bit of colouring and doing some tidying up. This image is another from Mo's Digital as part of the Patreon club...I've put together some cards I have in my box and I'm going to take them to a local charity shop because they will just be lying there.

Cannot believe it's October next week! these month's are really flying by and the dark nights are slowly setting in. I can remember being at work and going there and coming home in the dark it's not my favourite time of year at all LOL but the colours of Autumn are all around us which I do love. 
Well I'm going to dig out some knitting and crochet patterns! because I'm excited to get started hahahaha ..there's nothing like home made matinee coats I love them.
Take care lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxx

10 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous Halloween card Sue,love your choice of colours and paper

jimlynn said...

I need to get my printer up and going again and find some of these cute images you're using from Mo's. Precious image and I LOVE your fun card! So cute.
Lynn

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue me wonderful little blogging friend.
I love your Halloween card and the wonderful design.
Beautifully coloured also and what great paper used .
I would never have thought it was a Mo design image not what I have come to expect from her.
Love the creepy sentiment also.
Lots of sloppies for Olliebobs.
Good luck with the knitting.
Lots of crafty love. Fairy Godmother Jenny L.

chrissy xx said...

A image that's made me laugh!! Super colours Sue she's going to make someone happy lol.
Chrissyxx

Janette said...

She is one scary little witch, haha, love this Sue, love the colours too, not to spooky.
Hope you enjoy the weekend, its dry here so far but who knows whats next.xxx

Chris said...

You're making some fabulous cards with these wonderful Mo images! Beautifully coloured and love the colours you've chosen. How lovely to have a new grandbaby on the way to knit for! I'm not a fan of the darker evenings either but at least you'll have something to keep you busy!
xxx

Liz said...

Wonderful card Sue, I love your jolly witch. Have fun with your knitting and crocheting. xx

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous fun card Sue, I love your witch and the super colours, Kate x

Sarah said...

I LOVE that witch, not sure the broomstick is quite her size though!! A great card, beautifully done. Remember to show us what you've knitted or crocheted xx

Brenda said...

Behind on my commenting once again Sue, so I'm here to try and catch up. Love this fun Halloween card! The image is just so fun and you have colored this witch up perfectly. Great background paper too, you have the best papers for your cards! What is a matinee coat? Hugs, Brenda